A cable and internet provider is Xfinity. Customers could get real correspondence about their accounts, but a lot of people and households say they merely get junk mail.
Flyers regarding online deals, ads for Xfinity mobile, or flyers about account upgrades are some examples of marketing materials from Xfinity.
Thankfully, there are procedures you may follow to take your information off of Xfinity’s mailing list. There are also suggestions to make sure you permanently remove yourself from mailing lists.
How to Remove Your Name from The Xfinity Mailing List
You must contact Comcast, Xfinity’s parent business, to unsubscribe from their email list. They provide a way for you to opt out of receiving mail, emails, calls, and even in-person marketing online.
You can follow these instructions on your online account profile if you currently have an Xfinity subscription and want to make your account paperless.
- Customers can visit My Account on the website and ask to be added to the “Do Not Call List” by doing so.
- Anytime you want, you can request to be put on this list.
- You can access Comcast’s marketing opt-out page by clicking this link. For each mailing list, you want to unsubscribe from, you will need to enter your information separately.
Related: Mykohlscard.Com Login: Login Procedures Step by Step!
Length of Time Required to Cease Receiving Mail from Xfinity
The Xfinity opt-out procedure will change based on the communication channel, said Comcast.
Customers should give themselves 60 days to be taken off the mailing list for direct-mail opt-out. As a result, you might continue to receive junk mail in the interim.
Customers can anticipate their information being deleted for email and telephone marketing within 30 days.
What to Do if Xfinity Keeps Sending You Promotional Materials
Here are some other choices if you have tried opting out and waited more than 60 days but are still receiving junk mail from Xfinity.
- Start by returning spam to Xfinity. If the envelope has a return address, mark the front with “Refused: Return
- To Sender” and place it in the mailbox.
- Call the Comcast customer support line. Call 1-800-934-6489 to file an official complaint. Visit the Complaints Department for additional contact information.
- By registering on the DMAchoice website, you can extend your opt-out. With the option to stop all junk mail, pay $2 for ten years of coverage.
How to Unsubscribe from Xfinity’s Email List
First things first: make sure you don’t agree to receive any future advertisements if you interact with Xfinity or Comcast by mail, email, or phone in the future.
Although it’s a positive beginning, that doesn’t guarantee a permanent solution to the problem of junk mail. That’s because businesses access your information through third-party data brokers.
The best strategy to stop junk mail is to remove your personal information from data-broker sites. However, gathering your information takes a long time because there are hundreds of active data brokers doing it.
The best course of action is to let DeleteMe handle it. We are experts at removing data brokers, and we promise that after your information is deleted, you’ll experience a dramatic decrease in junk mail and spam calls.