The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software. No, unless the installer is unable to identify your startup disk and asks you to erase the drive. Resetting SMC can rectify the problems related to battery, power, fans, and much more. Although resetting the SMC option is not available on a Mac with an M1-chip. Therefore, you need to force shutdown your Mac.
- You may need to scroll down in that column to see this function.
- Click the Install button under the iTunes tab and it will be installed on your computer.
- The best iOS repair software is automated for fast and easy iOS repair.
- Yes, you can use the Standard Repair of Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) as mentioned above.
- The following discussion is going to tell you how you can fix your iPhone firmware file corrupt with more convenience and ease.
Unfortunately when a device is in such of state, you cannot back it up. In this guide, 5 methods to fix iPhone/iPad/iPod firmware not compatible issue are workable. If you still have troubles, you may have to resort to the Apple store to seek professionals for help. When your iPhone or iPad says the firmware is not compatible, the first thing you need to do is to restart your computer. Because by doing this, some temporary glitches will be removed that may cause this problem.
- Is it possible to restore iPhone firmware without iTunes?
- However, if you never drop your iPhone or get it soaked in liquid, it’s still possible to fix black screen on iPhone using the methods above by yourself.
- In that case, it’ll download a new IPSW file (and overwrite the older copy) only if there’s a more recent version of the system software (iOS or iPadOS).
- In such a case, you can double-tap on your iPad screen with three fingers and check if the iPad screen goes back to normal.
Each folder may contain one or more IPSW files. The iPad “iPad” could not be restored because the firmware file was corrupt. Your Mac or PC will automatically download an IPSW file from the Apple servers when you update or restore an Apple mobile device using iTunes or the Finder app. Alternatively, you can use symbolic links on the Mac or PC to shift the directory that stores IPSW files. But if you decide to create a symlink to an external drive, make sure not to disconnect it during an update or restore.
If you choose this option, iMazing will check with Apple’s servers and download the latest version of your device’s software automatically. Like any computing device, iPhones and iPads occasionally have problems. Sometimes iOS crashes, and you need to reinstall it to ensure that you can go on using the device without losing any data. Sometimes you get a black screen, and can’t do anything with your device. Sometimes an iPhone or iPad gets into a loop, where it reboots over and over. After the reinstallation has completed, iMazing displays a screen asking you to unlock your device. Enter the passcode for your iPhone or iPad.
When the download is completed, your iPhone is being repaired now. Your iPhone should turn on and get out of the iPhone black screen of death. Now download the program on your PC/Mac, and get ready to fix the iPad/iPhone black screen of death. If the iPhone screen is black but still works, stock ROM you have the chance to fix it and avoid losing important photos, videos, and files. Now, let’s see how to fix black screen on iPhone in 4 workarounds.