The 17th of April, 1974 saw the birth of English fashion designer, singer, and television personality Victoria Caroline Beckham OBE (née Adams). She became well-known in the 1990s when she joined the Spice Girls, where she earned the moniker Posh Spice. The quartet became the best-selling female group of all time after selling more than 100 million records globally. Following the dissolution of the Spice Girls in 2001, Beckham partnered with Virgin Records and put out her self-titled debut solo album, which resulted in two UK Top 10 singles.
Victoria Beckham’s Biography and Wiki
Victoria Beckham, who was born on April 17, 1974, will be 48 years old in 2022. Victoria was born at the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow, Essex, in the United Kingdom. Agnosticism is a belief held by Victoria, a British woman.
Before being accepted into St. Mary’s High school, Victoria completed her early education at a nearby preschool. Victoria was inspired to pursue her lifelong passion of being a musician by the 1980 teen drama Fame. She worked hard to get accepted to Jason Theatre School in order to learn more about music and acting.
Victoria experienced bullying from her classmates during her time at St. Mary’s since she came from a wealthy family and was driven to and from school in her father’s Rolls-Royce. Despite her struggles, she finished high school and was accepted into Epsom, Surrey’s Laine Theatre Arts. She was eager to showcase her dancing and modeling talents, and she eventually graduated from the institution.
Read More: How Old Is Robert Downey Jr? Age, Career, Assets, Personal Life, and Many More Updates
Early Childhood & Life
Jacqueline Doreen and Anthony William Adams gave birth to Victoria Beckham on April 17, 1974, at the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow, Essex, England. Her mother worked as a hairdresser and insurance clerk, and her father was an electronic engineer.
Victoria was raised in Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire, where her parents ran an electronics wholesale company. She had a wealthy childhood as a result, which led to bullying at St. Mary’s High School.
Victoria’s parents enrolled her at the Jason Theatre School to support her in following her passions. Later on, she was accepted into Surrey’s Laine Theatre Arts Academy, where she studied dance and modeling.
Read More: How Old Is Canelo Alvarez? Age, Bio, Career, and Many More You Need to Know
- Victoria was chosen for “Spice Girls” in 1993 together with Melanie Brown, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, and Melanie Chisholm. Out of the 400 girls who tried out, she was picked to join the band.
- Manager Chris Herbert put together the group, but the women desired more creative freedom and quickly split with him. The smash song “Wannabe” from the 1996 album “Spice” quickly rose to the top of the dance charts in 29 different nations.
- Spice Girls’ second album, Spiceworld, was released in 1997 after their debut album, “Spice,” sold 20 million copies. Even though they created a movie with the same name, the record did not perform as well as the first one.
- With their third album, “Forever,” the Spice Girls made another try at finding commercial success in 2000. Unfortunately, the record’s poor performance on the market caused the band to disband, and Victoria began to focus on her solo career.
- Beckham launched her solo song, “Out of Your Mind,” in 2000, but Spiller’s song outsold it. In the same way, Kylie Minogue’s song exceeded her second solo, “Not Such An Innocent Girl,” when it was released.
Read More: How Old Is Latto? Age, Family, Early Years, and Many More Updates
Early in 1997, Victoria and David Beckham crossed paths at a soccer fundraiser. After they announced their engagement in 1998, the media dubbed them “Posh and Becks.” They got married on July 4th, 1999 in Ireland. Brooklyn, a baby of four months, carried the rings. Her crown glistened. The cost of their wedding celebration was $825,000.
Cruz David was born on February 20, 2005, Brooklyn Joseph was born on March 4, 1999, Romeo James was born on September 1, 2002, and Harper Seven was born on July 10, 2011.
Victoria has over 100 Hermes Birkin bags, including a gorgeous pink one that cost $131,000, and she collects handbags. Her collection of bags is valued at roughly $2 million
Read More: How Old Is Queen Latifah? Age, Early Years, Career, Personal Life, and Many More Updates
Victoria Beckham’s Net Worth
The combined wealth of her and David Beckham is estimated to exceed $450M. Posh Spice was Beckham’s stage moniker in the July 1996 Top of the Pops edition as she soared to fame in the late 1990s with the all-female musical group the Spice Girls.
She had four UK Top 10 singles with Virgin and Telstar Records following the dissolution of the Spice Girls. She is known for being David Beckham’s wife as well. They got engaged in 1999 after meeting in 1997.