Hanukkah is a unique festival that is brought to life each year with rich traditions and practises. “Chanukah,” one of the most important Jewish holidays, is an eight-day celebration of a miracle that occurred around 200 B.C.
Hanukkah celebration usually involve singing songs, playing dreidel, and eating oil-based and dairy foods. To wish everyone a Happy Hanukkah or a Happy Chag Sameach on this auspicious day, people send messages with the words Hanukkah Sameach or Chag Sameach.
When is Hanukkah 2021?
Hanukkah began on Sunday, November 28 and ends on Monday, December 6. The 25th day of the Jewish month of Kislev is used to determine the date of the celebration.
According to the lunar cycle, the first day of Hanukkah falls between late November and December on the Gregorian calendar. The traditional gesture for Hanukkah is “Hanukkah sameach!” which translates to “Happy Hanukkah!” or “Chag urim sameach” which translates to “Happy Festival of Lights.”
Check out our big collection of Hanukkah wishes, greeting messages and Happy Hanukkah images for a more meaningful holiday. Send your best wishes to Jewish friends and family who are celebrating Hanukkah.
Hanukkah Greetings 2021
- Chag sameach! (Happy holiday!)
- Hanukkah Sameach! Enjoy this festival to the fullest.
- Just a reminder that you and your family are special to me at Hanukkah and always.
- Wishing you all the light and love of Hanukkah this year.
- May this festival bring blessings upon you and your family.
- Happy Hanukkah! May your candles burn bright this season.
- Happy Festival of Lights!
- Chag urim sameach! (Happy Festival of Lights!)
- Hanukkah greetings for love, peace, and happiness.
- Happy Hanukkah! Wishing you prosperity, love, and laughter.
- Festive and fun? Sounds like Hanukkah…and you!
- Happy Chanukah! May your life be filled with the light of Menorah candles.
- May the lights of Menorah candles fill your home this Hanukkah.
- Happy Hanukkah! Hope you’re singing the dreidel songs a little louder this time of year.
- Chag sameach! May your heart be warmed with the glow of Hanukkah candles.
- May you hold the spirit of Hanukkah forever in your heart.
- So thankful for the light that shines through you during these eight days and throughout. Happy Hanukkah!
- Happy Festival of Lights! Remember the miracle of Menorah this holiday.
- Chag sameach! Let the light shine every day of your life.
- Rejoice and celebrate in the light and love of Hanukkah.
- May the candles be your beacon of light on your path to joy.
- Wishing you a wonderful 8 nights of love, laugher and light.
- Sending “latkes” love your way this Hanukkah!
- Family means even more on days like Hanukkah.
- Wishing you menorah light that shines bright and rids your life of darkness.
- Happy Hanukkah! May God bless you this year with all the happiness and light in the world.
- Wishing you a festival filled with joy and happy moments.
- Take joy in the Festival of Lights; spread joy and love to those you meet.
- Wishing you a joyous 8 day festival and a lifetime of light.
- Wishing the lights of Hanukkah to lead the way in your life.
- Hoping the Lord showers you with all of his blessings on this festival of Hanukkah and brings you closer to your friends and family.
Happy Hanukkah Wishes 2021
“Wishing you Joy and Peace during Hanukkah and throughout the New Year.”
“Hanukkah festival of lights oh dreidel celebrates traditions miracle star blessing.”
“I am the view of the world; who follows me will not walk the darkness but will have the light of life.”
“May all the joys of Hanukkah fill your heart throughout the New Year.”
“May Hanukkah bring you Joy and the New Year every Blessing.”
“Happy Hanukkah: Bless are you Yahweh our Elohim King of the universe, who has kept us alive, sustained us, and allowed us to reach this season.”
“Family and Friends are a wonderful part of Hanukkah!”
“May the many gifts of this blessed season be yours.”
“May the Peace and Joy of the Holiday Season be with you throughout the coming year.”
“Chanukkah eight nights’ miracle dreidel menorah festival of lights latkes.”
Let’s move further without making an extra statement of happy Hanukkah wishing and all other things.
“Look at how a single candle can both delay and define the darkness.”
“Wishing you peace, love and laughter this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year.”
“With all Best Wishes for a Joyous Season and a very Happy New Year.”
“With every wish for a very Happy Hanukkah and the Happiest of New Years.”
“May each candle you light to make your Hanukkah bright.”