Apple’s Airpod 2
Apple’s Airpod 2 structure and the release date is of major interest to analysts and fans of Apple. Leaning on information in various trademarks and Bluetooth SIG filings, people have been speculating that Apple Airpod 2 is very near to releasing in 2019 soon and the Airpod 2 is expected to be a product focused on health and fitness with absolutely pure wireless earbuds. Integrating it with the Apple Watch and various kinds of fitness trackers that could offer something extra is the focus.
The estimated cost is expected to be $159 / £159 / AU$229. A Barclays analyst report suggested a late 2019 release and expectation is to be able to see the prototype at Apple’s 2019 WWDC event that will be conducted in June. Another event where one could see this is Apple’s September 2019 iPhone event and otherwise at the October 2019 iPad launch event.
Apple Airpod 2 features
- The previous version of the Airpod had a complaint of users feeling the over-protruding of the earplugs did not do it any favor. New improvements are in line for the Airpod 2.
- It is claimed to have a clarity akin to Beats Studio headphones. However, this is something yet to be taken seriously.
- It is rumored to have W2 chip as used in Apple Watch 3 which is an upgraded version to handle Bluetooth connectivity flawlessly.
- Apple’s Voice commands Assistant, Siri will be available as decided from previous version’s feedback.
- New Airpod is expected to be a better workout buddy than the earlier version with waterproofing built in though experts will still advise against using it under water.
- Most importantly following a patent filed in March 2018, and then in July 2018, biometric sensors came into the scene with fitness trackers to be built into the new model. It is expected to be similar to ones in Jabra Elite Wireless.
- More interesting feature than heart rate sensing is expected to be combining stroke volume and heart rate is expected to give complete cardiac output.
The important thing to see is how the entire gamut of changes comes about to create a unique product.
#iPhone | #Apple | #Airpod | #AppleWatch | #2019